Construction is a highly complex industry, involving several participants in a number of different roles. Thus, a participant needs a lawyer with construction industry-related knowledge and experience to handle construction law matters efficiently.
JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC represents contractors, subcontractors, developers, property owners, and construction firms. JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC educates and empowers contractors and construction firms in a number of construction law-related areas including:
- Construction Contract Drafting and Negotiations;
- Construction Claims and Payment Disputes;
- State & Federal Mechanics Liens & Bond Claims;
- OHSA Compliance;
- Davis-Bacon Act & Prevailing Wage Rates Compliance;
- Insurance & Risk Management;
- Construction Defects & Warranty Disputes;
- Contech Consulting.
When it comes to buying, selling, or leasing your home or investment property, there are many different types of legal issues and interests that need to be evaluated and protected. Whether requiring legal advice involving real estate investment transactions, buying/selling a home, landlord/tenant issues, foreclosure, proptech consulting, or opportunity zones, it is important to have a knowledgeable and experienced real estate attorney representing your interests in any real estate transaction.
JC Brooks Law firm PLLC represents property owners, realtors, real estate investors, real estate developers, property management firms, landlords, and tenants in a number of real estate matters, including:
- Drafting and Reviewing Real Estate Contracts;
- Real Estate Contract Negotiations;
- Real Estate Closings;
- Residential and Commercial Leases;
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes;
- Foreclosure and Mortgage Law;
- Business Formation of Real Estate Holdings;
- Creative Real Estate Investor Strategies & Transactions;
- Proptech Consulting;
- Opportunity Zones Consulting
- Affordable Housing & Fair Housing Matters
- Economic Development, Urban Planning, Zoning, and Land Use
When someone passes away, his or her estate often goes through a court-managed process called probate or estate administration, in which the assets of the deceased person are managed and then distributed.
Estate administration involves the following steps:
- collection of the decedent’s assets;
- payment of debts and claims against the estate;
- payment of estate taxes, if any;
- determination of heirs if the decedent died without a will (intestate);
- distribution of the remainder of the estate to those entitled.
JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC has the knowledge and experience of working in probate law and estate administrations matters including:
- dependent administrations;
- independent administrations;
- estate planning;
- affidavits of heirship;
- small estate affidavits;
- muniments of title;
- powers of attorney;
- healthcare directives;
- living wills; and
- asset protection.
Probate law is a unique and complex field. That’s why it’s important to work with an attorney with the knowledge and experience in handling probate matters. If you need help from a probate lawyer in the Dallas/Fort Worth area or anywhere across the Great State of Texas feel free to contact the JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC.
Having the right attorney is vitally important for the success of any small business. For startups and new business owners, there are a numerous legal issues that need to be evaluated and resolved prior to selling your goods or services to your first customer or client, including, but not limited to:
- Business Entity Selection;
- Drafting Business Agreements and Operating Agreements; and
- Drafting Contracts, Employments Agreements, Employment Policies and Employee Handbooks.
Unfortunately, a significant number of small business owners and startups choose to perform these tasks without the assistance of an attorney and end up spending a lot more time and money in the process correcting mistakes which can often effect the sustainable of a small business. Hiring JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC provides your Texas small business with an experienced and knowledgeable small business attorney to focus on the legal needs and protection of your business, so that you can focus on operating your new business.
Also, established Texas small business owners still need a Texas small business attorney to handle ongoing legal aspects of a small business. A Texas small business attorney may be a reliable and valuable asset to a small business whether in the startup phase or beyond. JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC provides legal services to small businesses in a number of matters, including:
- Business Formation & Entity Selection Services;
- Startup Consulting Services;
- Contract drafting, Negotiation, and Review;
- Employment, Independent Contractor, & Vendor Agreements;
- Non-compete and Non-disclosure Agreements;
- Buy-Sale Agreements;
- Trademark and Copyright Applications & Registration;
- Deceptive Trade Practice Act Violations;
- Creditor and Debt Collection Law.
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!