Having the right attorney is vitally important for the success of any small business. For startups and new business owners, there are a numerous legal issues that need to be evaluated and resolved prior to selling your goods or services to your first customer or client, including, but not limited to:
- Business Entity Selection;
- Drafting Business Agreements and Operating Agreements; and
- Drafting Contracts, Employments Agreements, Employment Policies and Employee Handbooks.
Unfortunately, a significant number of small business owners and startups choose to perform these tasks without the assistance of an attorney and end up spending a lot more time and money in the process correcting mistakes which can often effect the sustainable of a small business. Hiring JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC provides your Texas small business with an experienced and knowledgeable small business attorney to focus on the legal needs and protection of your business, so that you can focus on operating your new business.
Also, established Texas small business owners still need a Texas small business attorney to handle ongoing legal aspects of a small business. A Texas small business attorney may be a reliable and valuable asset to a small business whether in the startup phase or beyond. JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC provides legal services to small businesses in a number of matters, including:
- Business Formation & Entity Selection Services;
- Startup Consulting Services;
- Contract drafting, Negotiation, and Review;
- Employment, Independent Contractor, & Vendor Agreements;
- Non-compete and Non-disclosure Agreements;
- Buy-Sale Agreements;
- Trademark and Copyright Applications & Registration;
- Deceptive Trade Practice Act Violations;
- Creditor and Debt Collection Law.