Construction is a highly complex industry, involving several participants in a number of different roles. Thus, a participant needs a lawyer with construction industry-related knowledge and experience to handle construction law matters efficiently.
JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC represents contractors, subcontractors, developers, property owners, and construction firms. JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC educates and empowers contractors and construction firms in a number of construction law-related areas including:
- Construction Contract Drafting and Negotiations;
- Construction Claims and Payment Disputes;
- State & Federal Mechanics Liens & Bond Claims;
- OHSA Compliance;
- Davis-Bacon Act & Prevailing Wage Rates Compliance;
- Insurance & Risk Management;
- Construction Defects & Warranty Disputes;
- Contech Consulting.