REPRESENTATION IN INVESTING , BUILDING, AND PROTECTING YOUR DREAMS.
JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC encourages, educates, and empowers clients while also providing experienced legal representation in the practice areas of construction law, real estate law, probate law, and small business law. JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC makes protecting your financial interests, business interests, and legacy, our interest and business. JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC leverages and utilizes technology to accommodate the needs of individuals and businesses across the state of Texas, regardless of location or schedule.
Meet the Managing Attorney
Jerry Brooks is the Managing Member and Managing Attorney of JC Brooks Law Firm PLLC. Jerry has several years of experience and knowledge in both law and business in a number of different roles including:
- CFO & Chief Legal/Compliance Officer, Minority-Owned (MBE, DBE, HUB certified) Construction firm;
- Senior Property Accountant, Greystar Real Estate Management;
- Founder & Managing Member, AFRO CFO LLC;
- Controller & Compliance Officer, Burghli Investments d/b/a Burghli Homes
- Contract and E-Discovery Review Attorney, DW Legal;
- Attorney Ad Litem, Harris County Probate Courts; and
- Law Clerk, Nebraska Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division.
In addition, Jerry has also advised a number of non-profit organizations, entrepreneurs, and startups on business compliance and legal issues. Jerry is a proud father. Jerry is a native of Alabama, but is proud to call the Great State of Texas home for the past 15 plus years. Jerry is an avid sports fan of the Dallas Cowboys, L.A. Lakers, Boston Red Sox, and Auburn Tigers. Jerry also is an avid soccer/futbol fan. Some of Jerry's other interests include, real estate, entrepreneurship, blockchain technology, proptech, contech, politics, history, dancing, working out, outdoors, traveling, networking, playing cards, and spending time with family/friends.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law, Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2006;
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A) Accounting, 2000.
- Texas (2006)
- State Bar of Texas: African-American Lawyers Section
- State Bar of Texas: Construction Law Section
- State Bar of Texas: Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- J.L. Turner Legal Assocation
- L. Clifford Davis Legal Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Fort Worth Metro Black Chamber of Commerce